I am proud to make the following announcement:
Marge and I (District Directors) presented Dave & Jill Krizizke ( Chapter C Directors) with a certificate promoting them to Senior Directors. What does that mean?
Annually, GWRRA will recognize and honor outstanding Directors who have Distinguished themselves through performance and dedication above their Peers.
Here are some of the things they look for:
* Appearance represents pride in GWRRA (wears 10”patch)
* Is recognized as a positive role model by their peers
* Is well respected, personable, and recognized by peers as an outstanding Officer
* Is MEMBER focused with a demonstrated record of service to the Association
* Is capable of managing disgruntled Members or leadership issues with fairness and integrity
* Is supportive in administration of GWRRA goals, policies and procedures
* Has implemented the teaching of the OCP and participated in other development training
* Has achieved low member expiration ratios, and high growth.
Dave & Jill have brought a lot to Chapter C and are very deserving of this achievement. They put their heart and soul into making sure we all have a good time and that everyone is well informed as to what is happening within the chapter.
We have known Dave & Jill for about 6 years now, and 2 years ago they agreed to take on the Chapter Director position. They have been doing an awesome job since. We are VERY PROUD to know them and VERY PROUD that we were able to give them this certificate.
When you get a chance, congratulate them on this achievement, it is another thing they have done for all of us.
On behalf of GWRRA and the District, we congratulate Dave & Jill on this higher achievement.
Wing Ding is coming up in September in Huntsville Alabama, and Region E is in charge of the Goodies booth again this year. This is where they sell official Wing Ding t-shirts and jackets. They need volunteers to help man this booth during the rally. If you plan on attending please go to the Region E website and sign up for a 3 hour shift. The time goes by really fast and you will have fun participating in the booth. Click HERE to go to the website to sign up for a time slot that is convenient for you.
Next month is our District Rally in Wisconsin Dells. Be sure to pre-register by august 15th for some great savings. We are looking for volunteers to help with various jobs during the rally. We will be sending a link for signing up soon. Please consider helping out to make our rally successful. You will have a great time doing it.
Jerry & Marge Hempe