CHAPTER G NEWS – January, 2019
Chapter Social Date: Sunday January 27
Social Location: WaterStone Bank, 6560 S. 27th St. Oak Creek
Time: 3:00 PM
Contact: Rich & Sharon Winkler, firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-477-2138
Chapter Website: www.gwrra-wig.org (The Website is temporarily out of service)
JANUARY 2019 EVENTS:
1. Saturday January 5, at 5:30PM – Chapter G Christmas/New Year’s party at Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub, 5689 N Bayshore Dr, (Bayshore Mall). Everyone is invited to join us. If you’d like to attend please contact Rich & Sharon by Dec. 29th so we can get a head count.
2. Wed. January 9, 8:30 AM. The January breakfast “ride” is to Benny’s Café 5354 S. 27th St. Since it’s January and we know we won’t be riding just meet at the restaurant at 8:30.
3. Wed. January 16 at 5:30 PM. January dinner “ride” to the Texas Roadhouse at 15425 W. Rockridge Rd. in New Berlin. (that’s just south of the Rock freeway at Moorland Rd.) As usual meet there at 5:30PM.
4. Sunday January 27th, 3:00PM. Chapter G Social at the WaterStone bank located at 6560 S. 27 St. in Oak Creek.
1. Wed. Feb. 13th 11:30AM – 1:00PM ROMEO Lunch ride to Mazo's Hamburgers 3146 S. 27th St. Milwaukee. That’s just south of Oklahoma Av. on 27th St.
2. Wed. Feb. 20th - 5:30PM to 7:30PM February Dinner ride. We’ll meet at On the Clock Bar & Grill 4301 S. Howell Av. Milwaukee.
3. Sunday Feb. 24th February, 12:00PM – 4:30PM. Chapter G Social and Annual Chili Dump. We’ll meet as usual at the WaterStone Bank at 6560 S. 27th St. in Oak Creek.
FROM THE DIRECTORS:
HAPPY 2019 TO ALL OUR FRIENDS IN CHAPTER G
Winter is truly and sincerely upon us. The bikes have been put away for a couple months already, but there is one consolation once we get to January. We are actually over the hump. While it may be hard to actually see, it the days are getting longer and the nights shorter. Obviously we have a long way to go till Spring, but we are on the down slope now.
Following our hiatus in December we’ll be starting up strong again in January, with our first event being the Chapter’s Christmas/New Year’s party at 5:30 on Saturday Jan. 5 at the Sprecher’s restaurant in Bayshore Mall. We’d really like to see many of our members join us for an enjoyable evening of fun and fellowship. (And good food!) If you haven’t already done so, please contact us to let us know you’re coming so we get a fairly accurate head count.
In addition to the party on the 5th we’ll be back in the swing of things with a ROMEO breakfast
“ride” and our monthly dinner “ride” and, of course, we’ll have our monthly social on the 27th. All the details are located above.
We’re looking forward to a fun filled 2019 with lots of things to do together and hopefully we’ll get to meet many new friends in chapter G.
Rich & Sharon Winkler
Chapter G directors
Happy January Birthdays: 20th Mike Stockinger; 27th Steve Schattschneider.
Happy January Anniversaries: NONE